- ZoteroBib – This free online tool allows users to easily create bibliographies and citations by entering source information manually or automatically importing it from various sources. It supports various citation styles and offers features such as autosave and export options.
- EndNote Basic – You must create a free account to use this tool. It will allow you to save a reference list and generate a formatted bibliography.
- Noodle Tools Express – Particularly useful in creating annotated bibliographies.
- How to create a hanging indentation in Microsoft Word 2016
- How to create a hanging indentation in Google Docs
- BHC Library Guide: Examples of APA Style – 7th Edition (PDF)
- Using American Psychological Association (APA) Format – Purdue University Online Writing Lab. (For the list of instructions, click on: APA Formatting and Style Guide.)
- BHC Library Guide: Examples of MLA Style - 9th Edition (PDF)
- Using Modern Language Association (MLA) Format – Purdue University Online Writing Lab. (For the list of instructions, click on: MLA Formatting and Style Guide.)
- You Quote It, You Note It! (Use with sound.) Created by Vaughan Memorial Library, Acadia University.