Attention job seekers:
Black Hawk College utilizes an online employment system by NEOGOV. The NEOGOV system offers you several advantages.
- Job Interest Cards – Sign up for positions or areas that interest you and the system will notify you when that job has opened
- Ability to review job descriptions
- Ability to schedule interviews online through the system
- Ability to view benefits information for posted positions
- NEOGOV is a vendor of applicant tracking systems. They provide these systems for numerous city, county, and state governments as well as higher education institutions. If you’ve ever applied for a job with an employer who uses NEOGOV’s applicant tracking system, the system will only allow you to have one user account. This master account will allow you to view your history of applications to any employer.
- As a first-time applicant in the NEOGOV system, you will need to create a new user name and password. You can find help on creating your account as well as how to apply here.
- You will need a valid email address. We will contact you via email regarding jobs you’ve applied for through the system and if you are selected for an interview, you will schedule it online.
- You must use the system and complete an online application in order to be considered for any posted position at Black Hawk College.
- If you are having technical difficulties using the NEOGOV system, please call NEOGOV’s toll-free Applicant Support telephone line at 855-524-5627.
- If you have questions about positions at Black Hawk College, please contact Human Resources at (309) 796-5222.
Black Hawk College is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance in the application, interview and/or hiring process should contact Human Resources at 309-796-5222 or e-mail HR@bhc.edu.
In partnership with the leadership of Black Hawk College, we deliver human resource programs and services designed to support the lifelong learning mission of the college. We are committed to providing excellent service to employees and the community. Our core services and competencies include recruitment and staffing, employee relations, employee training and development, compensation and benefits, HR information and employee services, and regulatory compliance.
Black Hawk College is a safe place to work. We have a full-service police department on campus. Please take a moment to review the college’s Annual Security Report to learn more about safety on campus.