Newly admitted students who have completed placement testing and online orientation — as well as all current BHC students — can register for classes online through myBlackHawk. If you have questions before you register, contact Advising.
The next session of classes starts Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021. Registration opens Nov. 3, 2020. To schedule an advising appointment, call 309-796-5100 (Quad-Cities Campus) or 309-854-1709 (East Campus).
Note: Students who have earned fewer than 30 credit hours and plan to earn a degree or certificate need to connect with an Advisor prior to registration.
Still need to apply for admission? We’re here to help you get started!APPLY NOW »
Tutorial: How to Register Online
Important Dates: SPRING 2021
- Registration opens Nov. 3, 2020.
- Spring classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021. All classes will be virtual the first week of the term, through Friday, Jan. 22.
- Spring payment due date is Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2020.
- Minimester is Dec. 14, 2020 through Jan. 1, 2021 (online only).
- Second eight-week courses begin Monday, March 22, 2021.
- Last day to drop class without instructor signature for 16-week classes is Sunday, April 18, 2021.