Newly admitted students who have completed placement testing and online orientation — as well as all current BHC students — can register for classes online through myBlackHawk. If you have questions before you register, contact Advising.
Registration for summer and fall is now open!
Note: Students who have earned fewer than 30 credit hours and plan to earn a degree or certificate need to connect with an Advisor prior to registration.
Still need to apply for admission? We’re here to help you get started!APPLY NOW »
Important Dates: summer 2020
- Priority Registration April 7 – May 20
- Last-Minute Registration (Payment due at time of registration) May 21 – June 7
- Last day to drop class without instructor signature for summer classes (See Enrollment Services)
- June Start classes begin June 8
- July Start classes begin July 6
Important Dates: FALL 2020
- Priority Registration – April 7 – July 22
- Last-Minute Registration (Payment due at time of registration) – July 24 – Aug. 16
- Last day to drop class without instructor signature for 16-week classes – Nov. 9
- Fall classes begin Aug. 17
- Second eight-week courses begin Oct. 13