Newly admitted students who have completed placement testing and online orientation — as well as all current BHC students — can register for classes online through myBlackHawk. If you have questions before you register, contact Advising.
The next session of classes starts Tuesday, Oct. 13. Tuition payment will be due when you register. To schedule an advising appointment, call 309-796-5100 (Quad-Cities Campus) or 309-854-1709 (East Campus).
Note: Students who have earned fewer than 30 credit hours and plan to earn a degree or certificate need to connect with an Advisor prior to registration.
Still need to apply for admission? We’re here to help you get started!APPLY NOW »
Tutorial: How to Register Online
Important Dates: FALL 2020
- Priority Registration – April 7 to July 29
- Last-Minute Registration (Payment due at time of registration) – July 31 to Aug. 14
- Last day to drop class without instructor signature for 16-week classes – Nov. 9
- Fall classes begin Monday, Aug. 17.
- Second eight-week courses begin Tuesday, Oct. 13.