Welcome to the BHC Blog! We feature stories and information to help you connect.
- If you spot a colorful rock while at the Quad-Cities Campus, scoop it up! These stones have a purpose. Known as kindness rocks, they …Read More »
- We wanted to share some tips focused on making the Fall 2018 semester a successful one for you and your fellow BHC students! Studying routinely, …Read More »
- Kindness is like a muscle: something that we control and can grow. “When you work the muscle, it gets stronger,” Gabriella van Rij shared …Read More »
- This Trustee Q&A features Rick Fiems, chair of the Black Hawk College Board of Trustees. He is a retired Black Hawk College professor and …Read More »
- No matter what your passion is, there is a club on campus that could be a perfect fit for you! Joining a club is …Read More »