Board meetings are held monthly at sites around the district.
FY21 Budget Review
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Where: Quad-Cities Campus, Black Hawk Room (Building 1, Room 255)
Meeting schedule (January 2020 – June 2020)
Meetings begin at 6 p.m. for open session, unless otherwise noted.
- Thursday, Feb. 27 – Quad-Cities Campus, Building 1, Black Hawk Room
- Thursday, March 26 – East Campus, Veterinary Sciences Center – CANCELED
- Thursday, April 16 – 5:30 p.m. – Special Meeting – FY21 Budget Review – Quad-Cities Campus, Building 1, Black Hawk Room
- Thursday, April 23 – Quad-Cities Campus, Building 1, Black Hawk Room
- Thursday, May 21 – Community Education Center, Dr. Charles O. Warthen Conference Room
- Thursday, June 25 – Quad-Cities Campus, Building 1, Black Hawk Room
- The Community Education Center is located at 404 E. 3rd St., Kewanee.
- The East Campus is located at 26230 Black Hawk Road, Galva.
- The Quad-Cities Campus is located at 6600 34th Ave., Moline.
Agendas and minutes are available on BoardDocs. All past Black Hawk College Board of Trustees meetings packets are also located in the libraries on each campus or you can contact the President’s Office at 309-796-5301.
Facilities Master Plan information:
Final District-Wide Facilities Master Plan