The Testing Center offers the following services:
- Computerized and paper/pencil testing for BHC students
- Proctor arrangements for off-site students taking online classes through Black Hawk College
- Proctoring arrangement for non-BHC courses and students ($10 fee will apply)
- Placement testing (ACCUPLACER) – Accuplacer Guidelines (PDF)
- PearsonVue testing (available at Quad-Cities Campus only)
- GED®/Constitution testing (available at Quad-Cities Campus only)
The Testing Center requires a photo ID and your student ID number for all BHC testing. Lockers are available for storing personal items during testing.