The Testing Center offers the following services:
- Computerized and paper/pencil testing for BHC students
- Proctor arrangements for off-site students taking online classes through Black Hawk College
- Proctoring arrangement for non-BHC courses and students ($10 fee will apply)
- Placement testing (Accuplacer)
- PearsonVue testing (available at Quad-Cities Campus only)
- GED®/Constitution testing (available at Quad-Cities Campus only)
The Testing Center requires a photo ID and your student ID number for all BHC testing.
Lockers are available for storing personal items during testing. All items, except those allowed for your exam, are to be placed in the storage lockers. This includes, but not limited to:
- Cell phones (muted)
- Smart watches/Fitbits
- Keys/pocket content
Fall 2023 hours (through Thursday, Dec. 21)
Exams are given only during testing hours. Although appointments for testing are not necessary, we do require that you allow enough time to complete your test during the scheduled hours. You must bring a photo ID and your student ID number to take your exams.
QC Campus placement testing (Accuplacer) schedule
- Monday-Thursday: Testing offered from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday: Testing offered from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Closed on major holidays.
- Allow at least two (2) hours to complete the test.
QC Campus computerized testing & paper/pencil testing hours
- Monday-Thursday: Testing offered from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Test must be completed by 5 p.m.
- Friday: Testing offered from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Test must be completed by 3 p.m.
East Campus Testing Center hours for Fall 2023
- Monday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1-4 p.m.
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 1-4 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.