The Testing Center, formerly known as the Independent Learning Center (ILC), offers the following services:
- Computerized and paper/pencil testing for BHC students
- Proctor arrangements for off-site students taking online classes through Black Hawk College
- Proctoring arrangement for non-BHC courses and students ($10 fee will apply)
- Placement testing (ACCUPLACER)
- PearsonVue testing*
- GED®/Constitution testing*
*Available at Quad-Cities Campus only.
Remember that a photo ID is required for all testing.