The Testing Center, formerly known as the Independent Learning Center (ILC), offers the following services:
- Computerized and paper/pencil testing for BHC students
- Proctor arrangements for off-site students taking online classes through Black Hawk College
- Proctoring arrangement for non-BHC courses and students ($10 fee will apply)
- Placement testing (ACCUPLACER) – Accuplacer Guidelines (PDF)
- PearsonVue testing*
- GED®/Constitution testing*
*Available at Quad-Cities Campus only.
Remember that a photo ID is required for all testing.
All items, except those allowed for your exam, are to be placed in the storage lockers.
This includes, but not limited to: Cell phones (muted), smart watches/fitbits, keys/pocket content, books/notebooks, backpacks, hats/caps, purses/wallets, drinks/food, and outerwear.