Black Hawk College offers hundreds of college-credit classes from accounting to welding:
- 16-week and 8-week classes, plus summer and minimester sessions
- Quad-Cities Campus, East Campus, online and hybrid options
- 7 start dates throughout the year
Take a look at our most recent schedules to find the classes you need, where and how you want them. This catalog contains the most up-to-date information, as well as detailed class meeting times and instructors.
Minimester Schedule of Classes
- Registration is NOW OPEN.
- Minimester 3-week classes run Monday, Dec. 18 - Friday, Jan. 5.
- Minimester courses are listed in the Spring 2024 Schedule of Classes (under Part of Term, select Minimester P.O.T.).
Spring 2024 Schedule of Classes
- Spring registration is NOW OPEN.
- Spring classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2024.
- Second eight-week courses begin March 18, 2024.
- Last day to drop a class without instructor signature for 16-week classes is Wednesday, April 17, 2024.
Professional and Continuing Education
For professional development training, GED® classes, bus trips, youth programs and more, enroll in non-credit programs and classes for all ages.