Black Hawk College offers hundreds of college credit classes from accounting to welding.
- 16-week and 8-week classes, plus summer and minimester sessions
- Quad-Cities Campus, East Campus and online options
- 7 start dates throughout the year
Take a look at our most recent schedules to find the classes you need, where and how you want them. For the most up-to-date information, as well as detailed class meeting times and instructors, please use our online class search.
Spring 2023 Schedule of ClassesSEARCH FOR CLASSES »
Ready to register? Register for classes »
- Spring Classes begin January 17, 2023.
- Spring second eight-week courses begin March 20, 2023.
- Last day to drop a class without an instructor signature for spring 16 week classes is Wednesday, April 19, 2023
- December 19, 2022 − January 6, 2023.
- Grades due Monday, January 9, 2023.
Only ONLINE courses will be offered. Choose from:
- BE 110 – Data Entry Applications
- BIOL 150 – Medical Terminology
- ENG 101 – Composition I
- HIM 251 – Medical Office Procedures
- HIST 141 – History of Asia to 1500
- MUSC 154 – Music Appreciation
- MUSC 158 – Intro to Non-Western Music
- PSYC 101 – Introduction to Psychology
- SOC 101 – Principles of Sociology
- SOC 102 – Contemporary Social Problems
- SOC 264 – Social Psychology of Aging
- SPEC 101 – Principles of Speech Communication
Minimester courses are listed in the Spring 2023 Schedule of Classes (use keyword minimester).
Still need to apply? Become a BHC student. Get started »