Black Hawk College offers hundreds of college credit classes from accounting to welding.
- 16-week and 8-week classes, plus summer and minimester sessions
- Quad-Cities Campus, East Campus and online options
- 7 convenient start dates throughout the year
Take a look at our most recent schedules to find the classes you need, where and how you want them. PDF versions are available for browsing. For the most up-to-date information, as well as detailed class meeting times and instructors, please use our online class search.
2021 Spring Schedule of Classes
For the most up-to-date minimester and spring class listings, use our online search tool.SEARCH FOR CLASSES »
Note: Courses that require face-to-face instruction will be blended with online lectures and face-to-face labs.
- Spring classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021. All classes will be virtual the first week of the term, through Friday, Jan. 22.
- Second eight-week courses begin Monday, March 22, 2021.
- Last day to drop class without instructor signature for 16-week classes is Monday, April 19, 2021.
Ready to register? Register for classes »
Still need to apply? Become a BHC student. Get started »