Spring 2018 and Minimester Class Schedule
For the most up-to-date class listings, use our online search tool.
SEARCH FOR CLASSES »
Download or flip through the schedule
2018 Spring Schedule of College Credit Classes (PDF)
2018 Spring Schedule (flipbook)
Spring 2018 Minimester Schedule
For detailed course information, see department offerings contained in the Schedule of College Credit Courses.
Minimester is Dec. 18, 2017 through Friday, Jan. 5, 2018.
Payment for all minimester classes is due by Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017. No refunds will be issued after the first day of a minimester class.
There is no waitlist for students registering for minimester classes. Calendar is tentative and subject to change.
Quad-Cities Campus Classes
- BA 242 | Principles of Supervision
- BIOL 150 | Medical Terminology
- BIOL 200 | Environmental Bio-Human Impact
- BL 201 | Business Law I
- BL 202 | Business Law II
- CS 100 | Intro To Computers
- ENG 101 | Composition I
- HEAL 102 | Living In a Changing World
- HIM 251 | Medical Office Procedures
- HIST 141 | History of Asia to 1500
- MUSC 154 | Music Appreciation
- NURS 150 | Dosage Calculations
- PE 212 | Introduction to Phys Ed
- PE 241 | Theory of Coaching
- PE 251 | Psychology of Sport
- SOC 101 | Principles of Sociology
- SOC 102 | Contemporary Social Problems
- SOC 264 | Social Psychology of Aging
- SPEC 101 | Principles of Speech Communication