WAYS TO REGISTER
PaCE provides easy registration by phone, online, fax, or mail to the Black Hawk College Outreach Center.
MAIL IN OPTIONPaCE Registration Form (PDF)
Mail registration form and payment to:
Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE)
Black Hawk College – Outreach Center
301 Avenue of the Cities, East Moline, IL 61244
Note: Please do not email your registration form to BHC staff members.
Methods of payment: Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), debit card, money order or check. Make checks payable to Black Hawk College.
Have credit card number and expiration date information available when you call 309-796-8223.
Hours: Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Methods of payment: credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) or debit card. Make checks payable to Black Hawk College.
FAX OPTIONPaCE Registration Form (PDF)
Fax your registration form with payment information to 309-796-8282.
Methods of payment: credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) or debit card.
- Call 309-796-8223 no later than 24 hours (one full business day) before your class starts to receive a 100% refund—unless otherwise noted.
- Withdrawals must be completed by phone to the Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE) Department.
Without incurring obligation, Black Hawk College reserves the right to:
- Cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment
- Change the time, date or place of class.
- Make other revisions in course offerings which become necessary.
In case of severe weather or emergency, classes may be postponed.
Announcements will be broadcast on local TV/radio stations, www.bhc.edu, and Facebook.
Class eligibility – Who can enroll?
- Enrollment is open to anyone 16 years of age or older unless otherwise indicated in the description.
- Under certain circumstances a student 15 years of age or younger may enroll with special permission from the instructor.
- Questions? Call 309-796-8223.
Services for students with disabilities
If you will need accommodations due to a disability (e.g. sign language interpreter, special seating) to participate in any BHC activity or program, please call 309-796-5900 (Disability Services) or 309-796-5903 (CAPTEL). A one-week advance notice of accommodation needs is recommended. For more information visit Disability Services.
- All tuition and fees are due and payable at the time of registration.
- Make checks payable to Black Hawk College.
Black Hawk College Outreach Center
301 Avenue of the Cities, East Moline, IL
The center offers convenient student parking and is served by MetroLINK, the Quad-Cities’ mass transit system.
Telecommunications Device for the Deaf
Black Hawk College (Bldg. 1, 2, 3, 4, STB, and HSC)
6600 34th Avenue, Moline, IL
Black Hawk College Adult Learning Center (BHC ALC)
4610 Black Hawk Commons Drive, Rock Island, IL
Black Hawk College Community Education Center (CEC)
404 E. 3rd St., Kewanee, IL
If you have a personal interest, hobby or area of expertise you would like to share with the community, contact email@example.com.