Black Hawk College’s mission is to provide the environment and resources for individuals to become lifelong learners. Total accessibility, quality instructional programs, student-centered services, and strategic alliances position Black Hawk College as the preferred choice for education and training.
Black Hawk College is accredited by the following organizations:
- Black Hawk College is a member of the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and has chosen Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) Pathway leading to reaffirmation of accreditation with the HLC.
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN)
Black Hawk College is recognized and certified by the Illinois Community College Board (ICCB).
Black Hawk College promotes an understanding and appreciation of the differences within the human family; provides an environment that nurtures personal, educational, and professional development; and recognized differences within the human family as an asset. Diversity Initiatives »
Click here for budget & annual report information for Black Hawk College.
Annual East Campus Public Water Supply Quality Reports (#IL-0730130):
- 2017 Annual Water Quality Report
- 2016 Annual Water Quality Report
- 2015 Annual Water Quality Report
- 2014 Annual Water Quality Report
- 2013 Annual Water Quality Report
- 2012 Annual Water Quality Report
- 2011 Annual Water Quality Report
The Student Right to Know page lists helpful information for BHC students.
No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance. Legal citation: Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and its implementing regulation at 34 C.F.R. Part 106 (Title IX).
Students should direct inquires to:
Black Hawk College, Building 1, Room 377 or Room 376, 6600 34th Ave., Moline, IL 61265
|Title IX Coordinator Jana Koch||Deputy Title IX Coordinator Luis Moreno|
Faculty and staff should direct inquiries to: Deputy Title IX Coordinator Stacey Cary at Black Hawk College, Building 1, Human Resources, 6600 34th Ave., Moline, IL 61265, phone 309-796-5225 or email email@example.com.
Should you need accommodations or this information in an alternative format, please contact Disability Services at 309-796-5900.