I-Share — If there is no copy available at the Black Hawk College Library, search in other I-Share libraries:
Click on the Searching button on the Library homepage
Click All I-Share Libraries and search
Click on the title to check location and availability in the book record
Click Sign in in the “How to get it” section
- Click on Black Hawk College Users in the pop-up
- Enter your myBlackHawk username and password
- Click login, you will return to the book record page
Click Request I-Share to request a copy
- In the pop-up choose a Preferred Pick-up Institution, choose Black Hawk College.
- Choose your campus for the Local Pick-Location
- Click Send Request
The book will be sent to the BHC library and you will receive an email when it has arrived.
If the item is not available in I-Share, contact the Library by email at email@example.com to request a loan.