- Contact the Disability Services Office
- Submit current and appropriate documentation of disability which determines eligibility and supports request for accommodations.
- Meet with Disability Services staff to develop accommodations plan.
- • Meet with the DS Staff and sign the Disability Accommodations Notification Form (PDF), each semester.
- Students are encouraged to deliver their Accommodation Forms during the first week of the semester.
- Introduce yourself to your instructor and discuss your accommodation needs the first week of classes.
What is the process for requesting/receiving accommodations?
Categories: Disability Services, Student Resources