- Anyone who is 18 years of age or older, maintained residence in the State of Illinois for at least 30 days, and are not high school graduates, but whose high school class has graduated.
- A member of the Armed Forces of the United States on active duty, who is 17 years of age or older, and who is stationed in Illinois or is a legal resident of Illinois
- A ward of the Department of Corrections who is 17 years of age or older, or an inmate confined in any branch of the Illinois State Penitentiary or in a county correctional facility.
- A female/male who is 17 years of age or older who is unable to attend school because she is either pregnant or the mother/father of one or more children
- A person who is 17 years of age or older who has been a dropout for a period of at least one year
- A person who is successfully competing an alternative education program under Section 2-3.81 or Article 13A of The School Code of Illinois
- A person who is enrolled in the youth education program sponsored by the Illinois National Guard (Lincoln’s Challenge)
Categories: Adult Education, GED®