The 2018 Agriculture Recognition Reception was Friday, May 18 at the East Campus.
Recipients are listed in the program.
View photos from the ceremony on Facebook.
The following additional student awards were announced at the event.
- Cory Lowderman Freshman Challenge Award – McKenzy Wolfe
- Denny Benoodt Memorial Award – Blake Hennenfent
- Ken Urban Memorial Award – Adam Gradert
- Gwen Peterson Memorial Award – Tiffany Tomlin
- Denzer Memorial Award – Brittany Luttrell
- BHE Livestock Judging Reasons Award – Devon Boyer
- Elmer Hoge Memorial / Mid-Continent Scholarship – Blake Hennenfent
- Outstanding Sophomore Agriculture Business Award – Alan Stamberger
- Outstanding Sophomore Agriculture Production Award – Lauren Vincent
- Outstanding Sophomore Agriculture Transfer Student (Rosemary Ward Memorial Scholarship) – Courtney Coffman
- Outstanding Sophomore Horse Judging Student (Pard’s) – Grayson Cottrell
- Outstanding Sophomore Horticulture Student – Jack Wagher
- Robert & Jean Wolf Memorial Award – Kinsey Ayres
- Susan Shipp Memorial Award – Kamryn Kruchten
- Outstanding Freshman Agriculture Transfer Student (Todd DeMay Memorial Award) – Matthew Lloyd
- Outstanding Sophomore Ag Mechanic – Alan Guffy
- Outstanding Sophomore Automotive Technician – Jesse Hansard
- Equis Emeritus Award – Jayla Gudeman
- Sophomore Horse Science Award – Griffin Tuftie
- Sophomore Equestrian Science Award – Kinsey Ayres
- Verden & Verna Lee Broers Stockman’s Award – Brandi Welch & Robert Scholl
- Outstanding Veterinary Assisting Student Award – Macy Steck
- Outstanding Veterinary Technology Student Award – Callie Miller