Fork Truck Operator Safety and Driving Training
This training follows the OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.178. Training consists of classroom instructions that covers the content of the OSHA standard: types and characteristics of forklifts, pre-operation inspection, basic driving, stability and load handling, fuels, batteries and attachments. Driving practice follows classroom instruction. Maximum of five people per class. A Certificate of Completion is issued following class completion.
- Friday, Aug. 14 – 8 a.m. to noon. Register by Monday, Aug. 10.
- Tuesday, Aug. 25 – noon to 4 p.m. Register by Wednesday, Aug. 19.
- Thursday, Sept. 10 – 8 a.m. to noon. Register by Friday, Sept. 4.
- Wednesday, Sept. 23 – 8 a.m. to noon. Register by Thursday, Sept. 17.
- Tuesday, Sept. 29 – noon to 4 p.m. Register by Thursday, Sept. 24.
- Thursday, Oct. 8 – 8 a.m. to noon. Register by Thursday, Oct. 1.
- Wednesday, Oct. 14 – noon to 4 p.m. Register by Thursday, Oct. 8.
- Tuesday, Oct. 27 – 1-5 p.m. Register by Wednesday, Oct. 21.
- Monday, Nov. 9 – 8 a.m. to noon. Register by Tuesday, Nov. 3.
Cost is $100.
Class meets at the BHC Industrial Training Lab Extension Center(ITLEC).