160 Driving Academy is a four-week course that is consistent with the laws and guidelines of the Illinois Secretary of State and the Department of Transportation. The focus is that of the highest quality training and safety of our students. On average, our past students are earning over $42,000.00 per year.
160 Driving Academy have options to assist in the cost of tuition. Currently, for qualified students, 160 Driving Academy have a number of national trucking companies sponsoring our students. 160 Driving Academy also accepts WIOA and VA grants and tuition-free options for student not eligible for government funds. For further information, please contact Julie Gelaude 309-796-5715 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLASSES BEGIN EVERY MONDAY ALL YEAR LONG
- DOT Physical and Drug Screen- (We will schedule you)
- Valid Licensed to drive a car
- Proof of Legal Presence (U.S Passport, Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident Card)
- We also review criminal and driving record to make sure they are consistent with the industry standards.
- Week #1 – Classroom Monday-Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM
- Weeks #2-4-Behind the wheel Training 7 AM to 3:30 PM
Registration: Register by Phone or In-Person only.