Feed the Hawk – Food and hygiene drive
November 6 - November 30
Feed the Hawk to help our students!
Help the BHC Labor Management Council fill the cupboards in the college food pantries with food and hygiene products Nov. 6-30 by donating at any BHC location!
Adult Learning Center
Community Education Center
- Building A, Room 130 (library)
- Building B, Room 208
- Veterinary Sciences Center, lobby
- Room 202
- Building 1, Room 355
- Building 2, Room 212A
- Health Sciences Center, Room 313
- Sustainable Technologies Building, Room 110 (Police Dept.)
Or you can “Feed the Hawk” by dropping off donations from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. outside Building 1:
- East Campus – Tuesday, Nov. 28
- Quad-Cities Campus – Thursday, Nov. 30
Items needed include:
- Toilet paper, paper towels, feminine hygiene products, body wash, soap, shampoo, conditioner, canned fruits, vegetables, soups, convenience foods such as canned ravioli, microwave meals, mac & cheese and soup cups, ramen, cereal and snacks.
All items will support the Black Hawk College food pantries.
If you wish to donate cash or gift cards, contact Jen Holldorf at 309-796-5903 or email@example.com to make arrangements.