You can register for classes, pay for tuition, view grades, read announcements and more in myBlackHawk. Once you’ve been admitted as a Black Hawk College student, the college issues you a myBlackHawk login ID. To look up your ID, follow the steps below.
- Look up myBlackHawk login ID.
- Fill out the form and click “Get My ID” button.
- You’ll receive your BHC student ID# (starts with 900) and username.
- Initial password is a random 8-character PIN sent to you with your acceptance letter.
- Answer the seven secret questions with simple, one-word answers.
- Be sure to answer the seven secret questions with simple, one-word answers.
- If you have not done this or have typed in gibberish, go back and correct by:
- Logging into myBlackHawk.
- Click on My Account.
- Next to your name on the home page.
- Click on Change Security Questions and Answers.
- If you get locked out of your account:
- Wait 15 minutes before retrying. The system will reset itself.
- If you do not remember your password, use the Forgot Password link to reset.
- Even if the system has locked you out, you can still reset your own password. However, the new password will not allow access for 15 minutes.
All students are assigned a mymail.bhc.edu email account that becomes the official vehicle for communication from the college. The email account is accessed through myBlackHawk. Be sure to check your mymail.bhc.edu mailbox frequently for important information about your classes and the college.
You can set your mymail.bhc.edu email to be forwarded to other email addresses. Log in to myBlackHawk and click on the “My Mail” icon at the top. Click the gear icon, then choose Settings. Click the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab and enter the email address you would like all messages to be forwarded to. Follow the rest of the instructions and save changes.
More details and instructions about myBlackHawk:
Guide to MyBlackHawk (PDF)
Guide to myBlackHawk for Dual Credit Students (PDF)