Board meetings are held monthly at sites around the district.
Meeting schedule to June 2021
Meetings begin at 6 p.m. for open session, unless otherwise noted.
- Monday, May 3 – Quad-Cities Campus, Sustainable Technologies Building, Rooms 113-114, and via Zoom.
- Monday, May 17 – BHC Community Education Center(CEC), Room 102 (One week early to accommodate budget deadlines. There must be 30 days between the May and June meetings.)
- Thursday, June 24 – Quad-Cities Campus, Building 1, Black Hawk Room
- The Community Education Center is located at 404 E. 3rd St., Kewanee.
- The East Campus is located at 26230 Black Hawk Road, Galva.
- The Quad-Cities Campus is located at 6600 34th Ave., Moline.
- The Adult Learning Center is located at 4610 Black Hawk Commons Drive, Rock Island.
Agendas and minutes are available on BoardDocs. All past Black Hawk College Board of Trustees meetings packets are also located in the libraries on each campus or you can contact the President’s Office at 309-796-5301.
Facilities Master Plan information:
Final District-Wide Facilities Master Plan