Hello Black Hawk College students!
Due to the COVID-19 situation, our normal business procedures have to be changed for the time being. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Both bookstores will open Monday, June 1.
PLEASE NOTE — Their hours will be:
- Hawk’s Hub (QC Campus)
Monday-Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- East Campus
Monday-Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
To protect you and our employees, the college has put in place the following:
- Entrance to the Hawk’s Hub will be only through the northeast entrance of Building 1 off Lot 1.
- Entrance to the East Campus Bookstore will be only through the main entrance of Building A.
- Only 5 customers at a time will be allowed in the Hawk’s Hub.
- Only 3 customers at a time will be allowed in the East Campus Bookstore.
- Everyone must wear a mask while in any of the college facilities.
- Everyone will be required to follow the six-foot social distancing rule.
- Six-foot intervals will be marked on the floor of each bookstore.
For information about other bookstore policies, visit the bookstores online.