Last updated 6/20/2013
Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE) offers an extensive array of community education courses available for all ages and interests.
Do you wish to learn something different, find a new hobby, meet people with the same interests, learn to “dance like the stars,” take a health-related class, or just take the opportunity to learn while having fun? If your answer is, “Yes,” our community education classes are for you!
People of all ages enjoy and learn from our community education classes.
- High school students take our ACT Exam Preparation class to prepare for their upcoming ACT exams.
- Our lower gym fills with people of all ages learning to ballroom or line dance. Zumba classes use motivating music and high energy in a combination dance and fitness class.
- Ancestry/genealogy classes start you on an exciting journey of family research and discoveries.
- Learn to draw or paint – anyone can do it!
- Make that digital camera work better for you by learning to maximize your digital photos.
- And much, much more! Just stay tuned.
For more information, visit the Professional and Continuing Education staff at 301 Avenue of the Cities, East Moline, IL, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 309-796-8223.
Black Hawk College’s Professional and Continuing Education – Improving life through learning!