Build on your success at Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) by completing an Associate in Applied Science degree at Black Hawk College. Through our new partnership with MTI, Black Hawk College accepts credits from select MTI certificates toward an AAS degree in Health Information Management or General Occupational and Technical Studies (GOTS). Together with MTI and BHC you can go further!
You are eligible for the partnership benefits if you graduated from MTI since October 2018 with any of the following MTI certificates:
- Dental Assisting
- Journeyman Welder
- Journeyman Welder II
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Transfer Guide: Medical Assisting Certificate to Health Information Management AAS (PDF)
- Transfer Guide: Medical Coding Certificate to Health Information Management AAS (PDF)
- Transfer Guide: Selected MTI Certificates to General Occupational and Technical Studies AAS (PDF)
- Suggested MTI and BHC Certificate Paths (PDF)
- At MTI, contact the Director of Education at the MTI campus you attended at MidwestTech.edu.
- For the Black Hawk College HIM degree, please contact Marcie Davis, HIM Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-796-5364.
- For the Black Hawk College GOTS degree and related certificates, contact:
For last names A-E:
For last names F-Z: