- This event has passed.
FAFSA Completion Night (QC Campus)
February 28 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Haven’t completed your FAFSA? Have questions? Need help?
Let Black Hawk College’s financial aid professionals assist you in completing your 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
FAFSA Completion Night
Thursday, Feb. 28
Building 1, ESL Computer Lab (below the library)
Students AND parents should bring their:
- Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID – obtain at least two to three days in advance at fsaid.ed.gov.
- Social Security Card, and if applicable, Permanent Resident documentation.
- 2018 federal tax documents, including 1040 form(s) and W-2s/1099s.
- Records of 2018 untaxed income.
- Current records of assets and investments.
- Current bank statements.
This service is free and open to the public. Students are encouraged to complete their FAFSA as soon as possible.
For more information, contact the Black Hawk College Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or 309-796-5400.