The Career Services Center at the Quad-Cities Campus is available to help, and the help is FREE.
Appointments are not needed. Simply stop by the Career Services Center from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday. The center is in Building 1 above the First Stop Center at the Quad-Cities Campus.
For more information, call 309-796-5626.
Searching for jobs means being prepared for today’s technology and recruitment methods. The Career Services Center can assist you with preparing your résumé, cover letter, interviewing skills, dressing for the interview and much more.
The purpose of the Career Services Center is to enhance student learning in pursuit of career goals and to assist students, alumni, employers and the community in developing a qualified, competitive workforce. The Career Services Center does not charge for any services.
The Career Services Center assists individuals who:
- Are uncertain about career goals
- Want to become more employable
- Are seeking entry-level positions
- Are in career transition
The Career Services Center also assists employers who:
- Are looking for skilled and qualified employees
- Are looking for interns
- Want to do interviews on campus
- Want to post job openings
- Would like to be considered for “Employer of the Week”
Last updated 7/14/2014