Searching for jobs means being prepared for today’s technology and recruitment methods.
The Career Services Center at the Quad-Cities Campus offers free employment assistance.
The Career Services Center can help you prepare your résumé and cover letter, practice interviewing skills, learn how to dress for the interview and much more. Simply stop by the Center from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday in Building 1 above the First Stop Center at the Quad-Cities Campus.
For more information, call 309-796-5626.
The purpose of the Career Services Center is to enhance student learning in pursuit of career goals and to assist students, alumni, employers and the community in developing a qualified, competitive workforce. The Career Services Center does not charge for any services.
The Career Services Center assists individuals who:
- Are uncertain about career goals
- Want to become more employable
- Are seeking entry-level positions
- Are in career transition
And helps employers who:
- Are looking for skilled and qualified employees
- Are looking for interns
- Want to do interviews on campus
- Want to post job openings
- Would like to be considered for “Employer of the Week”
Last updated 11/12/2014