Last updated 12/13/2013
Production MIG Welding Class
This is a 140-hour (six weeks) class with the first 20 hours dedicated to classroom where students cover gases, symbols, blueprints, math, and safety. The class meets at the Industrial Training Lab Extension Center (ITLEC) the first week. The remaining class time involves hands-on experience conducted at the Rock Island Arsenal in a manufacturing environment.
To register: Call 309-796-5718 or in person at the Black Hawk College Illinois workNet Center, 4703 16th St., Suite G, Moline, IL. This class does not have online registration. Registration form
The Production MIG Welding program is offered several times throughout the year and meets Monday through Friday. For your convenience, you can sign up for the day (8 a.m. to 1 p.m.) or night (4-9 p.m.) class sessions.
- January 13 to February 20, 2014
- March 3 to April 9, 2014
- April 21 to May 29, 2014
- June 9 to July 17, 2014
- July 28 to September 4, 2014
- September 15 to October 23, 2014
- November 3 to December 11, 2014
Classes are subject to change. Please call 309-796-5718 to check on availability.
Without incurring obligation, BHC reserves the right to:
- Cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment.
- Change the time, date or place of meeting.
- Make other revisions in course offerings which become necessary.
- No refunds will be issued 1 week prior to class start date and thereafter.
- Please note refund request deadline on class schedule.