To register for Business Training Center classes, please download and print the registration form or register online using the link below.
Download and print
Mail registration form and payment to Business Training Center.
Methods of payment: Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), debit card, money order or check
Call the Business Training Center with credit or debit card number and expiration date ready.
Methods of payment: Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) or debit card.
In person, bring registration form and payment to Business Training Center.
Methods of payment: Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), debit card, money order, check or cash.
- You are not required to log in or be a current BHC student to search our schedule of classes.
- If you have ever registered for BHC classes (credit/non-credit) you have a username and password.
- If you have never taken a class at BHC you will create an account during the registration process.
- Payment by credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) or e-checks is required. No other payment types can be used at this time.
- A surcharge fee will be applied to your payment. This fee is noted on the payment page in FlexReg.
- Credit/debit cards and e-check accounts are charged only upon completion of registration.
- If you do not pay at time of registration your class(es) will be dropped.
- For your security, all registrations are processed electronically and confirmed by email.
- To drop a class, call 309-796-5718. See Refund/Cancellation Policy* below.
* Refund/Cancellation Policy
To receive a full refund, you must call 309-796-5718 at least seven (7) business days prior to the start of the course.
If a class is canceled by the Business Training Center, you will receive a full refund unless you registered and paid online. Your credit/debit card will still be charged the surcharge fee as mentioned above. Non-credit classes are self-supporting and course-related expenses are paid from student registration fees. Courses that do not meet a minimum student enrollment are subject to cancellation. If that should happen, every effort will be made to notify you. We will attempt to transfer you to another class, find an alternate class, or offer a refund.
Services for students with disabilities
If you will need accommodations due to a disability (e.g. sign language interpreter, special seating) to participate in any BHC activity or program, please call the BHC Quad-Cities Campus Disability Services Office at 309-796-5900 or 309-716-3310 (video phone). A one-week advance notice of accommodation needs is recommended. For more information visit Disability Services.