Black Hawk College recently honored 17 East Campus students for their academic excellence with the 37th Annual Founders’ Scholars Awards.
The award is named after the East Campus founders – Dr. Glenn Case, James Golby, Gust Lundberg, Ted Vlahos and Robert White.
The award criteria are:
- Earned at least a 3.85 grade point average based on at least 30 credit hours earned at Black Hawk College.
- Completed an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science (transfer) degree.
- Completed 12 credit hours of East Campus classes.
The 2021 Founders’ Scholars – listed by hometown – are:
- Annawan – Renee Krantz, Keagan Rico
- Bellevue, IA – Brooklynn Moore, Jebadiah Schwager
- Berryville, VA – Ryleigh Travers
- Bradford – Margaret Rouse
- Galva –Rachel Russell, Parker Taylor
- Kewanee – Rachel Gomez, Katie Perez, Ben Smith, Madisen Winter
- Knoxville – Kailey Senner
- Lyndon Station, WI – Clayton Walsh
- Reynolds – Allison Lloyd
- Toluca – Luke Jaquet
- Toulon – Daphne Plotner