Do you need special accommodations?

Requests for classroom accommodations are to be submitted to the Black Hawk College Office of Disability Services. Requests for GED test accommodations are to be sent to GED Testing Services. Requests for Constitution test accommodations are to be sent to the appropriate testing location (Black Hawk College Testing Center or the Rock Island Regional Office of Education).

Black Hawk College staff is available to assist any students who wish to submit requests for accommodations.

Offered accommodations include: extended time, large print text, audio tape versions, readers, and scribes.

Form L-15 or form SA-001 should be requested when registering for special needs.

Categories: Adult Education, GED®