How do I let Black Hawk know I am exempt from part of the placement test?

You must bring a signed permit from a Black Hawk College advisor, or a copy of your ACT or SAT report to the test. If you do not have documentation with you at the time of the test you will be required to take the ENTIRE test. If you haven’t had your ACT or SAT scores sent to Black Hawk College, you will need to do so. To request an additional score report, go to ACT’s web page at or SAT’s web page at and have one sent to:

Enrollment Services, Black Hawk College, 6600 34th Ave., Moline, IL 61265


Enrollment Services, Black Hawk College – East Campus, 26230 Black Hawk Road, Galva, IL 61434

Categories: Admissions, Placement Testing
The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.
Registration for Summer and Fall classes is now available.Register for Classes
+ +