The Quad-Cities Campus Testing Center requires a photo ID and your student ID number for all BHC testing. Lockers are available for storing personal items during testing.
All items, except those allowed for your exam, are to be placed in the storage lockers. This includes, but is not limited to: Cell phones (muted), smart watches/fitbits, keys/pocket content, books/notebooks, backpacks, hats/caps, purses/wallets, drinks/food and outerwear.
Placement Testing (Accuplacer)
- Apr 12-15: 8am, 10am, 12pm and 2pm
- Apr 16: 8am, 10am and 12pm
- Apr 19-22: 8am, 10am, 12pm and 2pm
- Apr 23: 8am, 10am and 12pm
- Apr 26-29: 8am, 10am, 12pm and 2pm
- Apr 30: 8am, 10am and 12pm
- May 3-6: 8am, 10am, 12pm and 2pm
- May 7: 8am, 10am and 12pm
- May 10-13: 8am, 10am, 12pm and 2pm
- May 14: Unavailable
- May 17: Unavailable
- May 18-20: 8am, 10am, 12pm and 2pm
- May 21: 8am, 10am and 12pm
- May 24-27: 8am, 10am, 12pm and 2pm
- May 28: 8am, 10am and 12pm
- May 31: Closed – Memorial Day
Note: Please bring a picture ID and your BHC student ID number. You will be required to wear a mask.
Allow at least two (2) hours to complete the test.
Lockers are provided to store personal belongings.
We can only do a maximum of eight (8) Accuplacer testers at a time due to social distancing.
COMPUTERIZED TESTING & PAPER/PENCIL TESTING HOURS
Hours for spring semester are January 4 – May 19, 2021
- Monday-Wednesday: 8am to 5pm
- Thursday: 8am to 6pm
- Friday: 8am to 3pm
Closed for holidays:
- Monday, January 18 – Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday (Observed)
- Monday, February 15 – Presidents Day
- Friday, April 2 – Good Friday
Note: Spring Break hours are the same as above
Note: East Campus Testing Center hours are different than the Quad-Cities Campus.