Welcome! Take these steps to begin your successful journey as a new student:
- Complete the Hawk’s Journey which is designed to guide you along your unique path and answer questions such as, “Do I need to complete the placement test?”
- Contact Advising to schedule an appointment to register for classes once you’ve completed necessary steps in Hawk’s Journey.
CURRENT AND RETURNING STUDENTS
Students are encouraged to schedule an advising appointment. Advisors are available for walk-in advising Monday through Friday; however, appointments are strongly recommended.
There are three ways you can make an appointment:
- Online through your myBlackHawk account.
- By calling 309-796-5100.
- By contacting a specific advisor listed below.
- Reminder: Advisors are not available Thursdays from 12:30-2:30 p.m.
Karen Dugan (Bilingual Spanish)
Advising questions or concerns?
While advisors can address many of your questions and concerns, feel free to contact the Director of Advising Services:
Darcie McAndless, Director of Advising Services