It’s nice to know you’re not alone. These are some of students’ most common concerns that we can help with.
- Career development and decision-making
- Academic and educational planning
- Adjustment to college
- Stress and time management
- Study and test-taking skills
- Improving relationships
- Child and family issues
- Domestic violence
- Conflict resolution
- Cultural/intercultural issues
- Alcohol and substance use
- Communication issues
- Eliminating self-defeating behaviors
- Grief and loss
- Sexual assault
- Concern for a friend
- Referrals to community resources
BHC Emergency Food Pantry
College students shouldn’t have to stress about where your next meal will come from. If you or someone you know doesn’t have enough to eat please send them to the BHC Emergency Food Pantry. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (309) 796-5198 to get connected!
Concern for another student
Students who are concerned about another student’s behavior, emotional state or psychological needs may consult with a counselor for direction. Feel free to call for an immediate appointment to 309-796-5101. Should you encounter an emergency situation, we request that you seek assistance for the other student immediately.