APA’s PayTrain Level 1
Instructor: G. Haut, CPP
Learn the fundamental payroll calculations and applications that provide you with the basic knowledge and skills required to maintain payroll compliance and prevent costly penalties. This course is ideal for entry level payroll employees, those who are preparing for FPC certification and practitioners, consultants, and service providers new to payroll. You will receive classroom instruction, flashcards, and access to interactive online quizzes, games and application exercises that reinforce the topics of:
- Payroll concepts
- Calculations of pay
- Calculations of deductions and net pay
- Fringe benefits and other payment
- Retirement Plans
- Cafeteria Plans
- Payroll reporting and employment taxes
- Record keeping and payroll practices
- Payroll accounting and audits
- Professional administration and management
The materials are included in the cost of the class.
8 Tuesdays Sept. 12 – Oct. 31 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
CRN 81357 BHC ALC – Rm. 111 Tuition Fee $695