How to register and receive a Certificate of Completion
- Notify Marci Miner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-796-5361 about your intent to sit in on credit EMT/EMS classes for CEs (Marci must approve you before you attend a class.)
- You must complete the EMS/EMT PaCE registration form.
- Bring a photo ID to class.
- You must sign in on an EMT/EMS sign-in sheet each class that you attend. You must write down the date of attendance, and Marci must initial.
- When you complete attendance, Marci will make a copy of the attendance sheet and give it to you.
- Mail or deliver the registration form (which includes the name of the class) and the attendance sheet to the PaCE Department at the Outreach Center – 301 Avenue of the Cities, East Moline, IL 61244.
- The cost is $3 per hour attended. Payment may be made by check (made payable to Black Hawk College), by cash or by credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion after the PaCE Department receives the registration form and payment.