NEW – The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is known as the premier certification for internal supply chain business operations. It is designed for production and inventory control professionals.
Organizations value the program’s ability to train on critical concepts and strategies, while maximizing ROI on systems and technologies within the company. Individuals value its ability to help advance their knowledge, proficiency and career by providing the tools and knowledge for making informed, strategic decisions.
To earn APICS CPIM designation, individuals must successfully complete two process-oriented modules and two exams.
CPIM strengthens businesses
- It establishes common terminology, processes and frameworks across the organization.
- It provides your team with the knowledge and organizational skills to strategically streamline operations.
- It promotes interaction with existing resources and ERP software to increase efficiencies.
- It improves workforce productivity, collaboration and innovation.
- It establishes consistency through best practices and organization-wide communication.
CPIM education areas of emphasis
- Demand management
- Procurement management
- Supplier planning
- Material requirements planning
- Capacity planning
- Sales and operations planning
- Master scheduling
- Performance measurement
- Quality control, inventory management
- Continuous improvement
MODULE 1 – BASICS OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
10 Tuesdays Feb. 19 – April 23 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
QC Campus Bldg. 1 Balcony, Rm B13 Fee $1080
(APICS membership is separate from course fee.)
Want to offer CPIM on site? Contact Susan Llewellyn at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 309-796-5716.