OSHA 10-Hour General Industry
Instructor: Jeff Clark
Participants will learn the major provisions of the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA).
Primary topics include:
- inspection and citation process
- working and walking surfaces
- emergency plans and exit routes
- GHS safety data sheets and labeling
- electrical safety
- machine guarding
- new recordkeeping requirements
Recommended for managers, supervisors, team leaders and members of a company safety committee.
QC Campus Bldg. 1 Balcony, Rm. B13
Tuition Fee $320
- November 17 – 8 am to 3:30 pm
- November 18 – 8 am to 12 pm