Who is my Loan Servicer?

Federal loans are assigned to a Loan Servicer to coordinate repayment. Black Hawk College will list your loan servicer in your Exit Counseling letter. You may also access this information, as well as your loan history, on the National Student Loan Data System.

Your Loan Servicer will contact you concerning repayment. You must work with your Loan Servicer if you have trouble making loan payments.

Posted in: Frequently asked questions about financial aid and loans