What happens if I transfer to another college during the same academic year?

You must cancel any pending loans at Black Hawk College and contact the new college to find out how to be awarded financial aid there, including loans.

When you change schools, you will need to complete an In-School Deferment Form at your new school to postpone loan repayment.

Posted in: Frequently asked questions about financial aid and loans