Updated Dec. 3, 2020
Adult Education (ESL, GED, High School credit)
Classes will combine in-class time with online time starting Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021. Register by appointment as follows:
- Outreach Center, East Moline – Optional Education High School Completion or Teen GED®
Call 309-796-8259 or 563-484-0177 or email email@example.com.
- Outreach Center, East Moline – Adult GED®
Call 309-796-8216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outreach Center, East Moline – ESL
Call 309-796-8245 or email email@example.com.
- Adult Learning Center, Rock Island – High School Completion, Teen and Adult GED® and ESL
Call 309-796-5560 or 309-794-1072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Education Center, Kewanee – GED® and ESL
Call 309-854-1860 or 309-854-1877 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Training Center (BTC)
BTC will offer both online and small on-site classes. The on-site classes will have limited enrollment and will follow all requirements of the Phase 4 Restore Illinois guidelines.
- Class information and registration available online.
- Fork Truck Operator classes will start in March and the next welding classes will start in January. Contact Toni Sierer at 309-796-5718 or email@example.com.
- Highway Construction Careers Training Program (HCCTP) orientation sign up is now open for the class that starts March 1. Contact Paul Fessler at 309-796-5729 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Watch for a complete schedule in January 2021. Questions? Contact Julie Gelaude at 309-796-5715 or email@example.com.
Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE)
Watch for the February-May 2021 PaCE schedule to be mailed in mid-January or check the PaCE website.