Welcome Week activities – Chalk the Hawk!
August 23 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am CDT
Quad-Cities Campus Welcome Week Activities
Monday, Aug. 22 & Tuesday, Aug. 23
Welcome to the BHC Flock! Chalk the Hawk!
- 8-10 a.m.
- Outside Building 1, Building 2, Building 3 and the Health Sciences Center.
- Meet BHC staff and student leaders who will be available to answer questions and assist with locating areas on campus!
Wednesday, Aug. 24
Don’t Be Afraid to Get Your Feet Wet!
BHC Student Club/Organization Fair
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Outside Building 1 (east/parking lot side). Rain location – Building 4, second floor, Hawk’s Nest.
- Meet new people and get information on BHC clubs and organizations that align with your interests and will enhance your academic experience!
- FREE T-shirts (while supplies last), games and Kona ice!
Thursday, Aug. 25
Find Your Balance – BE FLEXIBLE
- 10-11 a.m.
- Building 1, courtyard. Rain location – Building 3, upper gym.
- Bring your mat and join us for Yoga with Daina Marie from Tapas.
Create a Vision Board
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Building 1, Room 304
- Presented by Career Services staff
- All materials provided.
- Lunch provided for participating students and staff.