How to @ the Hawk – Be a Leader!
February 1 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CST
Join us for a FREE five-session virtual series to improve and develop leadership skills you can use in campus clubs/organizations, the workplace and daily life.
Sessions will be from 10-11 a.m. Tuesdays, Jan. 25 to Feb. 22. Pick a date when you register.
The first 25 enrollees will receive a $10 Amazon gift card.
The topics are:
- Jan. 25 – Definition of Leader & Leadership
- Feb. 1 – Value-Based Leadership
- Feb. 8 – Traits of Leaders
- Feb. 15 – Emotional Leader
- Feb. 22 – Working in Teams
All participants who complete three out of the five sessions will receive a T-shirt and a leadership certificate at the end of the series.
A Zoom link will be provided 24 hours before the session.