How to @ the Hawk – Be a Leader!
January 22, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
Join us for a FREE five-session virtual series to improve and develop leadership skills you can use in campus clubs/organizations, the workplace and daily life.
Sessions will be from noon to 1 p.m. Fridays, Dec. 11 to Jan. 22. Pick a date when you register.
The first 25 enrollees will receive a $10 gift card to Amazon.
The dates and topics are:
- Dec. 11 – How do you define a leader and leadership? What is the difference between management and leadership?
- Dec. 18 – Core Values and Kraemer’s principles of values-based leadership
- Jan. 8 – How to identify leaders – Traits, skills or both? What are the broad categories of leadership behaviors?
- Jan. 15 – Emotional Intelligence – Self-awareness, social awareness, self-management, relationship management
- Jan. 22 – Working in teams
A Zoom link will be provided 24 hours before the session via email to all registered participants.
All participants who complete three out of the five sessions will receive a T-shirt and a leadership certificate at the end of the series.