- This event has passed.
FAFSA Completion Night (QC)
October 26, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Let our financial aid professionals assist you in completing your 2023-24 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Wednesday, Oct. 26 from 4-7 p.m. at the Quad-Cities Campus
- Wednesday, Nov. 2 from 4-7 p.m. at the East Campus
Events are free and open to the public but you must register for a session (scroll down to “Get help completing your FAFSA”).
FAFSA Completion Nights are presented by the BHC Financial Aid Office.
Additional dates are available for virtual and East Campus appointments. Computers also are available in the Quad-Cities Campus Financial Aid Office in Building 1 on a walk-in basis.
What to bring (students AND parents):
- Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID
- Social Security card OR Permanent Resident card
- 2021 federal tax documents
- Records of 2021 untaxed income
- Current records of assets and investments
- Current bank statements
For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.