- This event has passed.
FAFSA Completion Night (East Campus)
October 22 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Do you plan to enroll for Fall 2020, Spring 2021 or Summer 2021? You can apply for financial aid starting in October!
Let our financial aid professionals assist you in completing your 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
FAFSA Completion Night
Tuesday, Oct. 22
Testing Center (Building A, Room 239)
Students AND parents should bring their:
- Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID – obtain at least two to three days in advance at fsaid.ed.gov.
- Social Security Card, and if applicable, Permanent Resident documentation.
- 2018 federal tax documents, including 1040 form(s) and W-2s/1099s.
- Records of 2018 untaxed income.
- Current records of assets and investments.
- Current bank statements.
This service is free and open to the public. Students are encouraged to complete their FAFSA as soon as possible after Oct. 1.
Not sure if you’ll attend? Apply just in case!
For more information, contact the Black Hawk College Financial Aid Office at the East Campus at 309-854-1708 or email@example.com.