Adult Education (ESL, GED, High School credit)
Classes are instructor-led. Register by appointment as follows:
- Outreach Center, East Moline – Optional Education High School Completion or Teen GED®
309-796-8249 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outreach Center, East Moline – Adult GED®
309-796-8216 | email@example.com
- Outreach Center, East Moline – ESL
309-796-8245 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Learning Center, Rock Island – High School Completion, Teen and Adult GED® and ESL
309-796-5560 | 309-794-1072 | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Education Center, Kewanee – GED® and ESL
309-854-1860 | 309-854-1877 | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Training Center (BTC)
BTC offers online and instructor-led classes with limited enrollment. We follow the required Illinois COVID-19 guidelines for our classes.
- BTC class information
- To register for a BTC class, contact Julie Gelaude | 309-796-5715 | email@example.com (online registration is under construction).
- 4 Hour Fork Truck Safety & Driving classes in 2022 are offered every month until March – November.
- Welding classes in 2022 are offered in January, April, May, July, September, and November.
- Highway Construction Careers Training Program (HCCTP) – contact Paul Fessler | 309-796-5729 | firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC offers customized training for companies. If your company would like more information on what we offer, contact Julie Gelaude at 309-796-5715 or email@example.com.
Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE)
Go to the PaCE website to view the most recent schedule.