Faculty and staff must show a current name tag or BHC ID.
Students must show a BHC picture ID or a current semester schedule.
All machines will now be opened up. We appreciate your patience as we get everything back into the fitness center and re-organized.
New Covid-19 Guidelines:
- During this time, the fitness center will only be available to the current students, faculty and staff.
- Maximum occupancy at any time is (20) members, with a one (1) hour workout limit.
- Members should arrive at facility dressed in workout attire, as the locker rooms are not open at this time.
- It will be asked that all members still respect social distancing at this time and only (1) person will be allowed on a machine at a time.
- It will be asked that all members sanitize hands prior to entry and before leaving the fitness center.
- Face coverings are now optional, per the guidelines set by the State of Illinois and the college.
- Members should clean and sanitize equipment (e.g., weights, treadmills, any equipment used) before and after use.
- All participants are required to wear appropriate athletic attire. Please do not wear jeans or flip flops in the Fitness Center. You must wear gym shoes, a gym shirt and shorts, or a sweatsuit.
Quad-Cities Campus Fitness Center
The Quad-Cities Campus Fitness Center is located in Building 3, first floor. Fitness equipment includes cardio, free weights and circuit training. There also are indoor and outdoor walking/running tracks.
East Campus Fitness Center
The East Campus Fitness Center is located in Building 1. Equipment includes treadmills, stationary bicycles, free weights, an elliptical and a universal weight machine. There also is a studio room.