The Black Hawk College Fitness Center is available to all BHC students, faculty, and staff.
- Faculty and staff must show a current name tag or BHC ID.
- Students must show a BHC picture ID or a current fall semester schedule.
New Covid-19 Guidelines:
- Maximum occupancy at any time is (9) members, with a one (1) hour workout limit. Once Google Calendar is implemented, reservations will be established on Myblackhawk.
- Members should arrive at facility dressed in workout attire, as all public and team lockers will be closed and locked.
- Members are required to wash or sanitize hands upon entering and leaving the facility.
- Members should wear face coverings over their nose and mouth at all times with the exception of when specifically performing an exercise.
- Members should clean and sanitize equipment (e.g., weights, treadmills, any equipment used) before and after use.
- Members should maintain 6ft. Social Distancing.
- Members should maintain a minimum of 10ft. of distance during exercise.
- Equipment should not be shared between members at the same time and maintain in the assigned areas.
All participants are required to wear appropriate athletic attire. Please do not wear jeans or flip flops in the Fitness Center. You must wear gym shoes, a gym shirt and shorts, or a sweatsuit.
All students and employees using the locker rooms should bring a lock. The Fitness Center is not responsible for personal belongings. Do not leave items of value in an unsecured locker or unattended.
Quad-Cities Campus Fitness Center
The Quad-Cities Campus Fitness Center is located in Building 3, first floor. Fitness equipment includes cardio, free weights and circuit training. There also are indoor and outdoor walking/running tracks.
At the Quad-Cities Campus, women’s lockers are located on first floor near the Fitness Center and men’s lockers are located on the third floor near the upper gym.
Quad-Cities Campus Fitness Center hours:
Monday through Thursday 9am to 6pm
Fridays 9am to 4pm
For more information about the Quad-Cities Campus Fitness Center, call 309-796-5609.
East Campus Fitness Center
The East Campus Fitness Center is located in Building 1. Equipment includes treadmills, stationary bicycles, free weights, an elliptical and a universal weight machine. There also is a studio room.
At East Campus, women’s and men’s locker rooms are in Building 1.
East Campus Fitness Center hours: