Monday -Friday (8am-5pm)
Closed Sunday and all holidays.
Faculty and staff must show a current name tag.
Students must show a Fall semester entry card, which can be obtained by showing proof of current enrollment (a current semester schedule).
All machines will now be opened up. We appreciate your patience as we get everything back into the fitness center and re-organized.
New Covid-19 Guidelines:
- During this time, the fitness center will only be available to the current students, faculty and staff.
- Maximum occupancy at any time is (20) members, with a one (1) hour workout limit.
- Members should arrive at facility dressed in workout attire, as the locker rooms are not open at this time.
- It will be asked that all members still respect social distancing at this time and only (1) person will be allowed on a machine at a time.
- It will be asked that all members sanitize hands prior to entry and before leaving the fitness center.
- Face coverings are now optional, per the guidelines set by the State of Illinois and the college.
- Members should clean and sanitize equipment (e.g., weights, treadmills, any equipment used) before and after use.
- All participants are required to wear appropriate athletic attire. Please do not wear jeans or flip flops in the Fitness Center. You must wear gym shoes, a gym shirt and shorts, or a sweatsuit.
Quad-Cities Campus Fitness Center
The Quad-Cities Campus Fitness Center is located in Building 3, first floor. Fitness equipment includes cardio, free weights and circuit training. There also are indoor and outdoor walking/running tracks.
East Campus Fitness Center
The East Campus Fitness Center is located in Building 1. Equipment includes treadmills, stationary bicycles, free weights, an elliptical and a universal weight machine. There also is a studio room.