On-campus tours are limited due to COVID-19 but we have plenty of virtual visit events and ways to get in touch with our admissions staff about getting started at Black Hawk College!
EXPLORE BHC DAY VIRTUAL TOURS
When: Fridays at 1 p.m.
- Feb. 19 – Surgical Technology & Health Information Management
- Feb. 26 – Visual Communications & Music
- March 5 – Business & Psychology
- March 12 – Is Math in your path?
- March 26 – The workforce is waiting! Learn more about career and technical programs.
- April 9 – Computer Technology
- April 16 – Nursing & EMS
- April 30 – Start here, go anywhere! Explore the transfer process at BHC!
BLACK HAWK COLLEGE SIGNING DAYS
Class of 2021, we want to celebrate your senior accomplishments. Join us for photos, prizes and more!
If you're a high school senior and plan to attend BHC in Fall 2021, you're invited to stop by one of our signing days!
- Wednesday, April 21 from 1-3 p.m. – Quad-Cities Campus. Register here.
- Friday, April 30 from 9 a.m. to noon – All Steamed Up, 104 N. East St., Cambridge
- Saturday, May 1 from 9 a.m. to noon – Two Rivers YMCA's Spirit, Mind & Body Center, 1811 53rd St., Moline
- Monday, May 3 from 9 a.m. to noon – Anderson Family Coffee, 326 Front St., Galva
- Wednesday, May 5 from 9 a.m. to noon – Coco's Cookies and Coffee, 102 W. 3rd St., Kewanee
- Friday, May 7 from noon to 3 p.m. – Country Morning Coffee, 205 W. 1st St., Kewanee
VIRTUAL PARENT NIGHTS
- Tuesday, Jan. 26 from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 23 from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 30 from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 27 from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 25 from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Join us and learn more about the admissions process, financial aid, programs of study, dual credit and what online learning is really about.
WORKSHOP SERIES - PREPARE TO SUCCEED
When: February and March 2021
Select a convenient date and time when you register.
Register for one of our free live sessions designed to help you prepare to be successful in your career or in the classroom.
- How to Make Conflict a Win-Win
- Tips for an Effective Job Search
SPRING VISIT DAYS
Join us for one of our Spring Visit Days! Visit us on-campus or participate virtually. Meet faculty members and ag and equine competitive team coaches, tour campus and learn about campus life from our Student Ambassadors. If needed, you also can take your placement test (AccuPlacer) and meet with an advisor to register for summer and fall classes!
Visit Days will be from 9 a.m. to noon.
Pick your visit day based on your area of interest:
- April 8 – Veterinary Technology
- April 9 – Agriculture Business/Production (AAS)
- April 15 – Agriculture Mechanics/Automotive Repair/Welding
- April 16 – Equine
- April 22 – Virtual Visit Day
- April 23 – Agriculture Transfer
Space is limited for the on-campus events so register now. Virtual participants will receive Zoom information via email before the event.
Individual appointments available in-person, over the phone or via Zoom -- whatever works best for the student.
When: At your convenience