Have you had your photo taken for your Black Hawk College ID? If not, grab your state-issued ID (or passport) plus your class schedule and visit the closest location listed below:
BHC Police Department in Building 3, Room 315
or the Welcome Center in Building 1
Ensure quick delivery of your Black Hawk College ID card!
Make sure that Enrollment Services has your current mailing address. Your Black Hawk College ID will be mailed to that address. After having your student ID photo taken, your ID will be mailed in seven to 10 business days to the current mailing address listed with Enrollment Services.
What can I use my Black Hawk College ID for?
All students taking college-credit classes are strongly encouraged to have a Black Hawk College ID for the following purposes:
- To receive tuition and fee refunds
- To sign into the BHC fitness centers
- To register for a BHC library card
- To charge financial aid at the BHC bookstores
You also enjoy many local discounts just by showing your BHC ID below:
- Free unlimited MetroLink rides
- $1 off admission to the Putnam Museum
- Free admission to the Figge Art Museum
- Student discount at National Geographic Giant Screen Theater
- 10% off of non-promotional items at Charlotte Russe
I received my card in the mail – what do I do next?
- Activate the card at https://www.refundselection.com
- The BankMobile system allows students to receive their tuition and fee refunds via three options:
- BankMobile can issue a paper check and have it mailed to the current mailing address listed with Enrollment Services. It is very important that a student keeps their address up-to-date with Enrollment Services to ensure no delay in refund delivery. With this option, the check will be mailed out within seven business days.
- BankMobile can deposit the refund to a personal bank account. With this option, funds will be available in approximately one to two business days after processing.
- BankMobile VIBE account refund method which allows a student to use their student ID as a Debit MasterCard® and receive funds within one business day of refund processing.
Please keep the card during your time at BHC for future financial aid and refund use.
Last updated 12/15/2016