Black Hawk College offers hundreds of college credit classes from accounting to welding.
- 16-week and 8-week classes, plus summer and minimester sessions
- Quad-Cities Campus, East Campus and online options
- 7 start dates throughout the year
Take a look at our most recent schedules to find the classes you need, where and how you want them. For the most up-to-date information, as well as detailed class meeting times and instructors, please use our online class search.
Spring 2023 Schedule of ClassesSEARCH FOR CLASSES »
Ready to register? Register for classes »
- Spring second eight-week courses begin March 20, 2023.
- Last day to drop a class without an instructor signature for spring 16 week classes is Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Summer 2023 Schedule of Classes
- Summer registration begins Tuesday, April 4, 2023.
Fall 2023 Schedule of Classes
- Fall classes begin Monday, August 21, 2023.
- Fall registration begin on Tuesday, April 4, 2023.
- Second eight-week courses begin Monday, October 16, 2023.
- Last day to drop a class without an instructor signature for spring 16 week classes is Wednesday, November 15, 2023.
Still need to apply? Become a BHC student. Get started »
For professional development training, GED® classes, bus trips, youth programs and more, take advantage of our non-credit programs and classes for all ages. Professional and Continuing Education »