Event: Leadercast Quad Cities | Hosted by Black Hawk College
Date: Friday, May 10, 2019
Time: 7:15 a.m. to 3 p.m. CDT
Location: Black Hawk College | Sustainable Technologies Building | 6600 34th Ave., Moline, IL
Tickets: $99 | Ticket price includes a free t-shirt (guaranteed if you purchase tickets by April 30), a light breakfast and lunch.
WHAT IS LEADERCAST?
Be a part of an extraordinary event that will make you an even better leader. Leadercast Live is the largest, one-day leadership conference on the planet, with more than 100,000 current visionaries and future world-changers attending each year. The event is broadcast LIVE from Atlanta and simulcast to hundreds of locations around the world. Black Hawk College is proud to be one of those locations so that leaders in the Quad Cities can take part.
LEADERCAST 2019: LEADING HEALTHY TEAMS
In 2019, Leadercast Live will bring together experts in leadership and organizational health to help attendees master the art and science of developing and leading healthy teams.
Speakers & Schedule:
Check-In: 7:15 – 7:45 a.m. | Light breakfast provided
Welcome: 7:45 a.m.
Session 1: 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
- Andy Stanley – Leadership Author and Communicator
- Dr. Caroline Leaf – Communication Pathologist and Cognitive Neuroscientist
- Marcus Samuelsson – Award-Winning Chef, Restaurateur, Author and TV Personality
Break: 9:30 – 10:00 a.m.
Session Two: 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Craig Springer – Executive Director, Alpha USA
- Carla Harris – Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Ginger Hardage – Founder, Unstoppable Cultures
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Lunch provided by The Java Lab Cafe
Session Three: 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
- Patrick Lencioni – Founder, The Table Group
- Juliet Funt – CEO WhiteSpace at Work
- Gayle King – Co-Host, CBS This Morning and Editor-at-Large, O, the Oprah Magazine
Wrap-Up: 2:30 – 3 p.m. | Door prize drawings, survey and closing remarks
We use PayPal as our secure payment processor but you don’t need a PayPal account. Simply choose “Pay without a PayPal Account” and checkout with your debit or credit card.